Tape Loop Orchestra The 1915-16 Panama Pacific Expo
Celebrating the opening launch of the Panama Canal and the conclusion of last year’s Intenational Exposition in California this release presents commissioned music for the Panama Pacific Expo Autumn Music Festival in 1915 & 1916.
Alongside the Tape Loop Orchestra these pieces were performed with members of the Exposition Orchestra and features the dulcet tones of the Opus 500 organ as performed by Edwin H Lemare.
Mastered by Miles Whittaker (Demdike Stare)
Each copy of the 1915-16 Panama Pacific Expo contains:
– 10″ vinyl housed in matt board
– 3″ CDr, hand stamped
– Souvenir Guide to the Panama Pacific Exposition in San Francisco
– Postcard of Festival Hall and Avenue of Palms
– Extensive Expo Grounds Map
– Cyanography image of the Scintillator
Vinyl/CD set is shipping the week of May 24th.